Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NEMO FOUND

So like most travelers I too have been lucky enough to have terrible stomach pains that can only mean on thing... bad news bears! Who knows exactly what´s hanging out in my stomach and what it´s doing! Fingers crossed that this ´presence´didn´t buy a one way ticket and will be moving along shortly!

After Spanish lessons today ´The presence¨ and I came home to some lunch as usual, however today there was an unexpected surprise waiting for me and presence. Right next to the cucumber salad and rice was Nemo looking right up at me! I mean there were fins, a tale and a FACE! I thought looking down at this poor little fellow.. ¨Nemo, what in the world are we gonna do?¨ After picking my way through the rice and salad I payed my respect to poor Nemo and followed the family trend.. digging in and trying to enjoy lunch regardless of Nemo and his poor poor fate. Sadly ¨Fish are friends, not food¨ doesn´t work in the movie or in Nicaragua.
Happy Dinner!

Peace

4 comments:

  1. Well poor you and poor nemo. Uncle Kip would be sooo sad, he just loves nemo. Remember now if it's moving, don't eat it. if it's looking at you, turn it over. Your grama, helped us set this up so we could follow the adventures of jess. I think you should be in journalism, you create pictures as you write. Keep smiling..ox Uncle Kip and Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, what a time you are having!! I really enjoyed reading your posts. Take care of yourself. You are amazing!
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess I went to Sudbury now I have everyone on youre blog,we are watching you haha,youre Mom misses you but is very proud how you are handling every thing,I hope you have the time of youre life ,keep safe [take cabs]love you much --the old lady that lives upstairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word... hahaha... poor Nemo!! At least his fate was not in vain... good for you... lol.

    ReplyDelete