Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 month

Today is the official one month anniversary with me and my new buddy Nicaragua. It´s crazy to think I have already been away from home for a month, and have lasted this long.. it´s also crazy to think that there are 2 months to go! I have to admit i am finally getting comfortable here, and I can say that i am enjoying everything Nicaragua throws at me, both the good and the bad. One month in and I have grown a lot, and am very excited to see what the next two months have in store.. although fingers crossed they are a little lower key than the first month. Thanks again for everyone who is reading, I will continue to write about my life here in Nicaragua!

Peace

6 comments:

  1. Jess, sounds like you're doing well in spite of the bugs and sore butt. I guess the country has already left a mark on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Girl!!! I have just finished reading your entire blog and wish I could reach through this screen and give you the biggest hug in the world!!! You are such a trooper and times like these really show us what we are made of.....or where we need to build up. Times may be tough and I know you've probably had moments where you wish those ruby slippers would take you all the way back here but in those moments just take yourself out of the situation and pretend you are flying about sweet Canada and as you stare down you see all of our smiling faces looking up at you waving and saying "we love you!!" "you can do it"!

    I can't wait to hear about the rest of your adventure and am so proud of you for sticking out these trying times!!

    Love you to the moon and can't wait to hear the good. the bad, the ugly and the magnificent!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw boo.. i just noticed that my comment never got posted from a few days ago.....

    "YOU'Z A TROOOOPPPPERRRRR!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all of you! Your comments mean the world.
    xo
    and gloria.. we have a date with Ethel as soon as we are back in the loo.. just so you know!

    ReplyDelete